Jb sentral vs kl sentral

Hi this is my first time i stepped in Jb sentral eventhough i studied in utm before.

The reasons i came here ia because i want to get myself familiar with the city square building.so that i wont get lost later.

Maybe some of you thoughts why should i get familiar with this building isnt?

Yah.cause i got a job here.in this city square office.

What company?

Kind of secret.pm me for details.hahah.

As i m an early planner,i like something be set earlier.where to eat.where to go.

Ya its my personality.

When i came here.i felt like in kl sentral.i remembered the time i walk along in kl sentral.trun naik ktm.

I ve been in kl before since i m having my intern in serdang last time.

Right now waiting for nina to pick me up .she want to visit our room to rent.

Kkkkkk.

Just now also the first time i talked to those buses operators since i want to survey which bus to take .which buses pass setanggi road.

Comments

Popular Posts