15 august 2011


15 august 2011
Time is running to fast.
It"s August now..A few months to go
.Yesterday,i went to bazar with my friends.They are my balcony neighbour.:)We just walked to arrive there u know and it"s quite far from my college becoz it"s located nearby the lrt station.However,i felt happy walked with them.
Besides. i gained experienced.haha...but,I dont want to walk there anymore ok
..because it is too far.This morning i just "sahur"a kurma and drink a lot of water .Then i continue to sleep as i slept late last night. 

16AUGUST 2011


Today is my birthday.:)

and I felt so happy today because they were many people wishing me.Last night I slept early.and suddenly I got a phone called from Chiko wishing me happy birthday..ThANKS a lot chiko for remembering my birthday and be my friend since form oneJMay ALLAH bless u always..But before that,I already got messages from Dania Hazirah.Her messages sound like this:titanic(there”s ship pic),,,,see how special u ar to me.I came by ship to say good night and sweet dreams..Happy becoming birthday!sweet 18<3 woot woot..May ALLAH bless u with rahmat and nikmat in this ramadhan.p/s saje send awl2 coz nak jadi org first konon..ngee~xoxo..muahhhhx!...hHaha..i felt overwhelmed.thanks people.Basides,I also got wish from my tutorials mate.thank u again.:)Not finished yet ok..i also got msg from unexpected boys.I highlighted here,boys ok,not boy.But whatever it is.i really appreciated them.The messages sound some sorts like this:Assalamualaikum.Selamat ari lahir.SMOga murah rezeki,dilimpahi rahmat dan keredaan dry g maha esa..the end…amin ya rabbal alamin.Then the others person wished me like this,happy birthday!smoga panjang umur n murah rezeki.may ALLAH bless u.have a blast on your birthday.Thank u so much.May ALLAH bless u too.I really shocked when I got this messages from that person .This is because it has been long time for me not contacting him.Ya ALLAH thanks u for giving me chance to breathe until today.Praise to ALLAH,alhamdulillah.i am eating
.i
thanks people



Comments

Popular Posts